Feb 23rd, 2017 by Radka
- Do you have little or no research experience?
- Have at least one year left in your Clark degree?
- Do you have a desire to get research training and be mentored to research in the field of your interest?
- Are you a full-time Clark College student, who will be transferring to Portland State University?
- Is your cumulative GPA 2.5 or higher?
- Are you a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident or non-citizen national?
If you answered yes to the questions above, you might consider applying to the BUILD EXITO, an undergraduate research training program funded by the National Institutes of Health (NIH). If your application is accepted, in addition to research mentorship and transfer support from Clark faculty, you will be also introduced to paid research opportunities.
For additional information about the application process, go to the BUILD-EXITO website at https://www.pdx.edu/exito/ (click on the “Prospective Scholars” link for the application link, and associated help resources, including YouTube video tutorials). The application is currently open, and the application deadline is Feb 28 at 5pm local time. Letters of Recommendation are due one week later on March 7th at 5 pm. Interested Clark College students can contact Dr. Roberto Anitori or Dr. Travis Kibota with any application questions you may have. There will also be two information and application help sessions for BUILD EXITO program for Clark students:
Friday, February 10, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. in SHL 124.
Friday, February 24, from 10 a.m. to 11:50 p.m. in SHL 124